This is the triumphant return of Warp Zone: A Free Jam in Amsterdam! Coming to you once again at the historical Vondelbunker bomb shelter, we hope that this year's 24-hour game jam will be even more awesome than the last!
Last year, this year and every year to follow, the Warp Zone Free Jam in Amsterdam is 100% free!
The Global Game Jam is an annual gathering of game developers for the purpose of planning, designing, and creating games all over the world within a short span of time. Game developers, programmers, game designers, artists, musicians and others in game development-related fields are all welcome! And if you just wanna hang out and party, that's ok too! Bring your friends, let's party!
Date: 23-24 January 2015
Time: 18:00-18:00 (24 hours)
Location: De Vondelbunker (Vondelpark 8a,1071 AA, Amsterdam)
Participate in the world-famous Global Game Jam FOR FREE!
What you will need to bring:
- Food and drink. There will be a bar where drinks and beer can be purchased through the evening. There are also some snack bars in the neighborhood. It is advised, however, that you bring your own food and drink. If you can, bring stuff to share. We're in this together. ;)
- Bedding (sleeping bag, blanket, pillow, etc). Not that you will be sleeping much but the bunker can get cold at night. Make sure you're warm enough!
- Toiletries (Toothbrush, toothpaste, deo). Unless you can't be arsed. We won't judge. ;)
- Laptop, adapter, any additional equipment, things to make games with
- A positive attitude. Fun people only! ;P
We will provide work-space, internet, electricity, plugs tables and chairs. There will also be a bar with soft-drinks and beer.
If you have any questions, get in touch with me: email@example.com
We hope to see you! And "spread" the world! (Get it? Jam? "Spread" the word? Ha ha ha...)
Visit the Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1485854211698503/