Fay visits the HKU University of Art, Media and Technology and talks to some of the video game students about creating their game Storkinators. Play the Storkinators demo here: http://storkinators.blogspot.nl/2013/12/day-56-finally-web-demo-what-happy-day.html
In Storkinators, the player follows the adventures of Bach, Mozart and Beethoven who have been transported to the present to save the human species from extinction. You can think of Storkinators as a Choose your own Adventure book for the modern age with Point-and-Click elements.
The game is scheduled to be finished soon for Android devices.
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (46)
- TALKING GAMES - Mario Speaks [with Charles Martinet]
- Warp Zone Game Jam in Amsterdam - An Interactive A...
- Warp Zone Game Jam Point and Click Adventure Game ...
- TALKING GAMES with Storkinators at the HKU
- WARPZONE Free Game Jam in Amsterdam LIVESTREAM
- Warpzone Artshow at Free Fringe Festival Amsterdam...
- ▼ February (6)